Kava is an herbaceous plant used frequently in herbal medicine to treat anxiety and insomnia. It is native to the South Pacific islands, and its root has been used ceremonially, recreationally, and medicinally for centuries. Consuming kava extract produces a feeling of mild euphoria, and is known for its relaxation and anti-convulsant effects. In Western culture, it is commonly prescribed by herbalists and alternative medicine practitioners for all types of anxiety disorders.
1. Resisting fungi, thrombopoiesis and tiredness;
2. Losing weight and relaxing muscle;
3. Good for antidepressant .
4. To remove tension and stress
5. To cure worry and losing sleep.
6. Widely used in nutritional supplements and herbal preparation.